Architectural Drafter / Revit Designer Position Available
Full time Architectural Drafter/ Revit Designer sought in Louisville, Kentucky.
WorK Architecture + Design is a fast-growing design-focused architecture firm with a range of project types including retail, commercial, historical adaptive reuse, health-care, and residential. If you possess a bachelor’s degree in architecture or related design, a minimum of 2 years’ recent full-time experience in an architectural, interior, or construction firm, bring a design eye and enthusiasm to your work, and are a generally awesome coworker, read on!
The successful candidate will have proven experience in REVIT drafting and BIM modeling and CAD architectural detailing. Technical knowledge and experience with construction details is required. Experience with Commercial, Residential, Multi-family Building Code is preferred. The ideal candidate will also possess a grasp of Preservation Techniques, Energy Efficiency and Sustainability.
- Model, organize, and coordinate Revit projects
- Prepare construction documents drawings from sketches by others.
- Develop specific parts of drawings with minimum help.
- Propose solutions to design and construction problems.
- Measure and record existing buildings.
- Conduct code, material, and contextual research.
- Assist in day-to-day office needs + other duties as deemed necessary.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency in preparing construction documents and BIM models.
- Digital Fluency with software knowledge/experience to include: AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on professional communication, listening, teamwork, and collaboration.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Must be a flexible self-starter capable of running several different projects types and scales
- Open to learning and growing with the company
- Ideal but not required: proficiency with graphic design, hand-sketching, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Rendering Software
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include:
- Vacation: UVP (Unlimited Vacation Policy)
- Maternity / Paternity Leave: 12 weeks
WorK Architecture + Design is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Louisville, KY
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree+
Required experience: 2 Years full-time at an Architecture/Interior/Construction Firm
Interested applicants should reside in the Louisville, KY area. Please review our website to make sure we’d be a good fit and send your resume and a note to Brenda @ firstname.lastname@example.org .