The West by Paddlewheel Partners, LLC.
This project encompasses the New Construction of a 73,600 GSF, three-story, Class-A Office Building in the Terra Crossing Development in Louisville, KY. A classic western raw material finish wraps the perimeter underneath the cantilevered program. Upon the cantilever, seamless curtain walls span 2-stories to encase the building and define its shell. Monolithic 3-story walls anchor themselves at strategic egress and ingress points around the building. Optimized site orientation facilitates panoramic views and maximum sunlight deep into the building throughout the day. The new construction encompasses office space sufficient for up to 12 separate tenant occupancies and provides 270 degree full-height views at each corner of the building. A principled and equitable building design ensures safety balances to all occupants regardless of age, abilities, or health issues. Secondary uses include a common area lounge with bar and casework storage, common conference room, and a shared outdoor courtyard area at the rear of the building. These additional common areas provide spaces for gatherings and lounging while also promoting small group interaction.
Major Architectural Moves:
- High-end structural glass curtain wall systems mixed with raw EIFS exterior wall finishes
- Open lobby area with grand staircase
- Unique open layout tenant spaces
- Common elevator and private tenant entrances
- Innovative office planning for adaptability during possible economic, climate, and health disruptions.
- Multifunctional outdoor courtyard and multiple semi-private outdoor courtyard spaces
- Electric Charging Stations for EV parking/charging
UNDER CONSTRUCTION | Expected occupancy January 2023