Marketing Manager Position
WorK Architecture + Design has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager. This position will shape WRK’s marketing initiatives by providing the development, coordination, evaluation, and ongoing implementation of the firm’s marketing strategies and efforts.
The Marketing Manager will work directly with administrative staff, principals, and design staff. Working within our existing brand framework the Marketing Manager will assist with coordination and production of written proposals and marketing collateral material in writing, editing/proofreading, and production.
- Manages the RFP/RFQ response process, in coordination with the current staff efforts, including the research, pricing, creative response, and document preparation.
- Leads the management of conference participation, events, and any sponsorships for the company.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as requested and required.
- Coordinate the preparation of proposals, award submissions, and technical report documents, rough draft through final layout & production, including coordination with technical staff, partner and subconsultant firms.
- Champion, refine, and maintain brand identity guidelines and the firm’s graphic system across marketing and project teams.
- Assist with writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Database maintenance and organization including project descriptions, staff resumes, and digital images / photography.
- Support interview and presentation preparation with hard copy print and electronic graphics.
- Create, maintain, and update marketing collateral templates, including brochures, advertising, and promotional program graphics.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure operation and quality of output of color printing equipment. Coordinate with administrative staff to maintain equipment inventories (ink, paper, etc.). Evaluate new equipment as needed.
- Coordinating with staff to participate in Trade Conferences, Networking Events, and Community Outreach Opportunities.
- Conduct targeted market research.
- Interface and cultivate professional relationships with clients, prospective clients, and project collaborators
- Coordinating and maintaining professional photography, photo shoots, videography, etc.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Highly creative, forward thinking, organized, and a team player.
- Minimum of three (3) years in marketing and client services with focus in the Architectural, Engineering, and/or Construction Industry.
- Proficient understanding of computer applications which would include but not limited to Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, and other graphic design resources.
- Experience in developing and implementing social media campaigns, websites, and public relations.
- Experience with the design and/or construction processes is preferred.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively as part of design and marketing teams.
- Strong work ethic and highly organized, with ability to communicate, multi-task, and work under deadline pressure, while maintaining a positive attitude as a leader in the organization.
- A firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match up to 5%
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave
For consideration, please send the following items to Careers-LOU@wrkarc.com with your name and Marketing Manager in the subject line.
- Cover letter
- Sample work product
No phone calls. No agencies. WorK Architecture + Design is an equal opportunity employer.